Saturday, January 7, 2012

It's been a rather uneventful week on the running scene for me. I was able to get in a couple runs during the week despite the COLD weather we had early in the week. Now, it looks like I may get to deal with potential wet runs over the next few days.

I officially registered for several races, Auburn Classic 10k, Pensacola Double Bridge Run 15k, Joe Cain Classic 5k and Publix Georgia Half Marathon. There are a couple more big races which I want to register. These will have to wait for a few weeks as we have Mardi Gras in 6 weeks. The Joe Cain Classic will be the day after a ball we are attending. It should be an interesting 5k as I haven't run a race with a hangover before.

Happy running! And to those running tomorrow's full or relay, Good Luck!

1 comment:

  1. Eeek! Walking with a hangover is bad enough. Good luck with that...lol!

    ReplyDelete