Monday, January 2, 2012

New year. New goals.

I've been running since late 2009/early 2010, albeit rather sporadically. In this time, I've been able to run 4 Half Marathons ('10 & '11 Wine & Dine, '11 WDW Half, and '11 Callaway Gardens). Training was very inconsistent for most of these for various reasons, flu, work, life.

Because of the inconsistency, I have decided to try and create another form of accountability via this blog. I'll post updates during the week from my runs and random recaps from various life happenings. I'll probably even throw in some old race recaps and pictures along the way.

In addition to local races, I am looking at the following for bigger races:

Publix Georgia Half Marathon (March 18)
Gulf Coast Half Marathon @ Pensacola Beach (April 15)
Disneyland Half Marathon (September 2)
WDW Tower of Terror 10 Miler (September 29)
WDW Wine & Dine Half (November 10)
2013 Goofy's Race and a Half Challenge (January 12-13, 2003)

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to follow along! I am hoping it will inspire me...lol!

    ReplyDelete