Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Long time, no update!

WOW! Has it really been since September last year that I updated? I guess you could say I don't focus much on blogging :)!

Still running. My 3rd Peachtree Road Race is next week. I'm signed up for Wine & Dine Half in November and Dopey Challenge in January.

Still going to CrossFit. I have focused more on this than my running, which is good and bad. Bad because my running endurance needs to increase for the Half marathons on the schedule. Good because my overall fitness is above where I was only running.

Both of these will become a challenge to my schedule come December (more on this later).

I'm going to actually use this as a training log for awhile to keep me motivated and accountable to my schedule. We'll see how this works.

No comments:

Post a Comment