Monday, July 8, 2013

Weekly Recap - 7/1 to 7/7

This is an easy week to update. With Peachtree on Thursday, I took it relatively easy with a workout on Monday and the race on Thursday. I'm sure this next week will feel much different with workouts everyday.

Monday
20 minute AMRAP
- 10 Squat Cleans
- 10 Dips
- 10 Knees to Elbows

I completed 4 rounds in 20 minutes. The squat cleans weren't too big of an issue. However, the dips and K2E gave me some problems due to sweaty hands. I think I ended up with chalk mud by the end of the workout. I'm going to have to research ways to improve grip as the sweat is only going to get worse this summer.

Thursday
Peachtree Road Race 

See the previous update for a short update on the race. It was fun and made me realize I miss my running days more than I thought.

This week's schedule:
Monday - Crossfit
Tuesday - Crossfit (am) and Speed Work or 3 miles (pm)
Wednesday - Crossfit
Thursday - 3 miles (am) and Barbell Club (pm)
Friday - Crossfit
Saturday - 5 miles
Sunday - rest

No comments:

Post a Comment